Add-on for the official Minecraft Pocket Edition
Follow the steps below to get this add-on working in the Minecraft.
- First, open .MCPACK file using the system "Open in..." dialog in the Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Next, create a new world. Please notice that all experimental gameplay features should be enabled.
- Choose behaviour packs and resource pack installed from the pane on the left side.
- Start the newly created world.
- You have to open a console in the game to type-in various commands to enable add-on items and get them in game.
Follow the detailed guide below to enable guns and other items from the add-on.
IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG.
The Minecraft name, the Minecraft brand, and Minecraft is the property of Mojang AB or a respected owner.
With respect to Mojang Brand Guidelines